2006 Press Releases
Latest press releases
- CSR win for Unilever Bangladesh
Unilever Bangladesh received a national level recognition for its corporate social responsibility.
- FAL Foundation Scholarship Programme 2005
The Certificate Giving Ceremony for ‘Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship Programme 2005’ was held on 23 July 2006 at the Trust Milonayaton, Dhaka.
- Nurses Training Programme at Maa Shishu O’ General Hospital, Chittagong
On 1st November, 2006 Unilever inaugurated a 2-month training programme for the nurses of Maa Shishu O’ General Hospital to help upgrade the skills and capabilities of the nursing staff at the hospital
- 'Rexona Challenge' won global activation award
The first ever game show in Bangladesh - Rexona Challenge - gets global recognition
- Sanjiv Mehta to move as Chairman of Unilever Philippines Inc.
Sanjiv Mehta, Chairman and Managing Director of Unilever Bangladesh Ltd (UBL) has been appointed as the Chairman & CEO of Unilever Philippines Inc.
- Unilever Bangladesh and CARE to create business opportunities for Rural Women
Unilever Bangladesh Limited and CARE Bangladesh signed an agreement on 3rd December 2006 to create sustainable business opportunities for a thousand rural women of Bangladesh.
- Unilever Bangladesh wins International Platinum Award
Unilever Bangladesh Ltd (UBL) has recently been awarded Unilever’s prestigious Platinum “Sustained Innovation Performer” Award for the company’s outstanding growth through innovation.
- Unilever factory gets international recognition for Manufacturing Excellence
Unilever Bangladesh’s manufacturing site at Kalurghat, Chittagong wins the coveted TPM Excellence Award, (level 1) by Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance.
- Unilever to jointly sponsor a Chevening Scholarship
Unilever to jointly sponsor a Chevening Scholarship