2007 Press Releases
Latest press releases
- Unilever managers distribute relief materials to flood affected people
Unilever Bangladesh managers have contributed from their salary to provide relief materials to the flood affected people of the country.
- Unilever helps support underprivileged children
Unilever Bangladesh Limited (UBL) and Shathi Shamaj Kalyan Samity (SSKS) sign an agreement to help support underprivileged children
- Unilever gives support to Asian University in Chittagong
Unilever Bangladesh Limited (UBL) signed an agreement with the Asian University for Women Support Foundation (AUWSF) to create a fund for two scholarships at the University.
- Unilever Director takes up additional role
Mr. Reazul Haque Chowdhury, Customer Development Director, Unilever Bangladesh Limited (UBL), in addition to his current role, will succeed Mr. Sanjay Dube on the Unilever Nepal Limited (UNL) Board as one of the Hindustan Unilever Limited nominated Directors.
- Unilever Bangladesh Supports Flood Relief Efforts
Mr. Rakesh Mohan, Chairman and Managing Director, Unilever Bangladesh Ltd handed over a cheque for Taka 20 lakhs to the Chief Advisor, Dr. Fakhruddin Ahmed, towards the flood relief fund at his office recently.
- Rakesh Mohan named new Chairman of Unilever Bangladesh Ltd
Mr. Rakesh Mohan has been appointed the new Chairman and Managing Director of Unilever Bangladesh Ltd with effect from 1 January 2007.
- Lifebuoy Friendship Hospital provides flood relief
The Lifebuoy Friendship Hospital has distributed relief material worth Taka 10 lakhs to flood affected people.
- Fair & Lovely Foundation continues its mission to empower women
Fair and Lovely Foundation will continue its mission to empower the Bangladeshi women economically through education